Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Bootea Experience

What is it?

You may or may not have heard of Bootea. It's a all natural teatox drink that is claiming to help:

  1. Increase your metabolism
  2. Clear your skin
  3. Help you sleep
  4. Reach your goal weight
  5. For More info visit their website!


How to use it.

The set (both packets) at 19.99 from Holland and Barret with a buy one get one half price offer! You get 14 day time teas which taste amazing! You also get 7 bedtime cleanse teabags which also taste good but they take some getting used to! You take a morning tea every morning and you take your bedtime cleanse every other day starting from the first day.It suggest that you take this alongside a healthy diet and exercise for the best results.They also provide a  free meal plan on their website. However it excludes meat and poultry from your diet.

I have done bootea before, but I lost my diary when I broke my phone (silly Beth). So I am doing it again with Alex. I didn't have great results partly because of my bad eating habits and lack of gym going.

My Dairy

Starting Weight: 66kg, 10st 3 pounds, 145  pounds
*sorry no pictures I'm not brave enough!


Start Day: Tuesday, 17th of March 2015.
 In the gym we always started and finished with 20 of cardio on the cross trainer. I had my own fitness plan if you want it I will send it to you. We maintained a healthy diet eating only fish and no meat like is suggest in the diet. We did the breakfast for a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a poor person. Basically we had a big breakfast with out bootea and medium lunch and a small dinner. No fizzy drinks were consumed (ooo fancy word). We used artificial sweeteners so no sugar.


End weight:64.1 kg,10st 1p,141Pounds



 I did drink some green tea throughout the day that I didn't add in my diary. I also drank 1.5 litres of water a day. I did notice around day 5 that my skin did start to clear up.I think if I didnt skip some days at the gym and have naughty days then I would have lost more weight. I loved bootea it tastes great and makes you feel amazing!

Have you tried Bootea? Did this help you decide if it was good for you? Comment below I would love to hear your thoughts.

xoxo,
 Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment