Thursday 1 September 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Review

 Hello,

Well this is certainly a first, as I am not usually the reading type, and anyone that I know can tell you that. However, when it comes to Harry Potter nothing can stop me! This book was certainly a surprise as I was very sceptical at first, mainly about it being written in script form, but this definitely doesn't stop the magic from happening. The book brings back all the places and characters I had imagined in the first series of books. That's what I enjoy so much about reading these books, even though there are countless movies and video games you can still make up your own version of the world and its characters. Back to it being written in script form I was afraid that the stage directions would ruin the magic, but that definitely didn't happen I was even more engrossed in this new but familiar world. It's very similar to one of my favourite books of the series, book three, although I won't spoil it, I would highly recommend that you read it. I finished it in less than 24 hours and that's really saying something for me.

Bye for now
Always,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment