Monday 26 January 2015

What its all about?

Your first year at University is really something to look forward to. You'll experience everything from making new friends to loosing friends,being in your overdraft and never getting out, to being carried home after a night out. I'm here to help you through my experiences. As you are or may be a university student I'll help you in the fashion and beauty department by suggesting places to shop and items to buy that are within a students budget. I'll post every week on any subject you suggest; this will include beauty products, recent sales, hauls, uni life so far,trips out, Outfit of the day or week.If you have any suggestions or things you would like me to try you can suggest them.

XOXO,
  Beth


ref="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13674229/?claim=xdugfxghbcj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment