Thursday 22 September 2016

Georgia on my mind

Fun fact, I actually grew up in Georgia I lived here for 10 years before I moved back to England for University.

I stayed in Georgia for two months one month before my New York adventures and one month after. My parents recently moved from our previous home to a more...isolated house. Lets just say its a cabin in the woods and not the creepy kind either! Its a beautiful place to sit and relax and watch the world go by. However, my parents have also bought two new Old English Bulldog puppies which might I add have grown very quickly over the last three months that I was here! One of them is actually trying to get up on the chair with me as I'm writing this now.





I got here just in time for the 4th of July! We like celebrate with lots of food and drink!





















What I get up to in a day.

Usually I wake up at about 10 am- 11 am (late I know). Then I usually make my way upstairs (my room is in the basement where its nice and cool) briefly get "attacked" by the puppies which consist of overexcited licking and jumping like they haven't seen me in years. I then make something for breakfast and take it outside on the deck where there is a beautiful view of the mountains and the greenery. While I'm out here I usually write on here and plan future blog posts. We sometimes leave the mountains to go food shopping or go to adventure the neighbouring towns for some lunch. Sometimes I might take a walk up the mountain with one of the puppies or by myself. By the time we get back  from our adventures it's usually 6-7pm so we make dinner and sit down to watch some sort of TV show or movie. A lot of the time it's also thundering and lightning outside. At about 11-12 I go to bed and the day usually start over again.



About every other weekend I would go and see high school friends and go exploring or shopping. I saw my friend Amanda the most we usually go shopping, make crafts and go shopping..... bad for my bank account I know.





Sometimes we even made delicious pumpkin themed cakes and cookies because we are both obsessed with pumpkin during this time of the month.










Pumpkin Cheesecake bread




















I also went back to my home town and paid a visit to my friend Sami. We stayed by the pool and reminisced about our high school days. However this was interrupted by a thunder storm and we had to take shelter.




More recently my friend Emily came to visit and we went hiking up Amicolola falls. We climbed about 500 steps to get to the top. When we made it to the top we had a little picnic. Our legs definitely killed after that hike!







I also had a couple of spa days! Once with my sister and nan and again with my mom and dad! We do love pampering ourselves. 



























                 Summer and Autumn nails ...original I know.


I also ate a lot of rubbish..... a lot.....





















Those are just the ones I took pictures of ..

That's about it for my last summer post I hope you enjoyed my summer as much as I did. Let me know what you have gotten up to this summer!

Beth
xoxo

If you haven't seen my New York adventures click the links below!
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Ellen's Stardust Diner
The MET dresses
Summer Look Book


No comments:

Post a Comment